The story concerning Imran Awan should be front and center in the news cycles. But it isn’t. Why? I mean it’s not like there isn’t any there there …right? Oh wait. Let’s recap shall we?
- Imran Awan went bankrupt in 2008, yet he and his family cleared $4 million in 2016 while working at IT advisors to a significant number of House Democrats.
- Imran had access to Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s laptops, iPad and DNC passwords
- Awan’s family worked for 8 Democrats who sat on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs respectively.
- Awan’s brothers owed money to a very well connected Hezbollah fugitive
- One of Awan’s friends worked at a McDonald’s before getting a job as an IT ‘advisor’ for $160,000 a year
- Awan sent $238,000 via wire transfer to Pakistan after he was under investigation
- Awan’s wife was somehow allowed to leave the country during the investigation. Why?
- Capital Police seized a laptop computer that had been shoved into a crevice at the Rayburn office building by Imran
- Staffers think many of the Democrats are being blackmailed by Imran and his people
- Imran was arrested by the FBI at Dulles while trying to flee the country
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz literally threatened the Capital Police when they wouldn’t return the laptop.
Cripes! That’s one heckuva major story! The Daily Caller has written over 20 stories on this subject, all of which you can find here. The rest of the media? SILENCE! Oh wait, this was the Washington Post’s take on the story yesterday.
Congressional IT staffer charged with home equity loan fraud https://t.co/o0eilP6cwr
— Washington Post (@washingtonpost) July 26, 2017
Now that’s a serious whitewash folks!
Let’s talk about Obstruction, Collusion, and Hacking shall we? Let’s specifically talk about those four “stellar” IT aides that worked for US Rep Debbie Wasserman Shultz, the…
Republican members of Congress had gathered at a baseball field in Alexandria to practice for the annual Congressional Baseball Game scheduled for June 15th. This charity game,…