I was visiting a local high school just the other day and could not help but wonder who put the “Safe All-Inclusive Space” door hangers all over the place. I had nightmares about those door hangers that subsequent evening…knowing that the attempt to “indoctrinate” my child into this new way of thinking will come sooner or later. I’d just as soon some aliens come down from Mars at this point.
Time Magazine back in November called the new “safe space” movement “The New Millennial Morality”. Some of our American Millennials have collectively formed a “moral” majority preventing theirs and their peers’ feelings from getting hurt (but mostly their own personal feelings because a great deal of them have not been taught to have compassion for others). Warning, if you possess any of these, you might be presenting a microaggression:
1. An American Flag.
2. Dreadlocks (if you’re a white guy.)
3. A Crayola “flesh”-colored crayon.
4. A Chick-Fil-A Sandwich.
5. A gender-specific pronoun that correctly matches your anatomy or the anatomy of the person you speak of.
6. A military, police officer or border patrol agent uniform.
7. CHALK! (Forget the pistols…perhaps we need to apply for background checks to possess a box? To think I need a concealed carry for my Sig!)
8. A Bible.
9. Anything that resembles a “corrupt decadent white-supremacist capitalist patriarchy-hetero-patriarchy” (yes, someone actually pulled that out from…wherever.)
Back in November when the proverbial dung hit the rotors at The University of Missouri, Dr. Melissa Click called for “muscle” in removing reporters from a student…
Just after University of Missouri President, Tim Wolfe resigns, a video has surfaced depicting a Mizzou Assistant Professor jumped into an altercation between a journalist and students,…