The U.S. Army is set to decide whether Pvt. Bowe Bergdahl is entitled to as much as $300,000 in back pay and other benefits he amassed during his captivity with the Taliban. [Emphasis Added]
Let’s stop right there. Let’s recap the little jerk’s antics shall we?
- Bergdahl didn’t like being in the Army
- Bergdahl thought he’d smile, look purdy, fire his weapon once in a while and get all sorts of medals and rewards. He didn’t.
- Bergdahl decided he didn’t like the FOB he was stationed at. Didn’t like the military politics and the U.S. political landscape at the time and threw a tantrum.
- Bergdahl took off his uniform, folded everything very neatly on his bunk and walked off base leaving everything including his weapons behind. He did so ON PURPOSE.
- Bergdahl wanted to make political points by deserting and supposedly the Army chain of command would listen.
- Instead fellow soldiers spent the next few weeks and months looking for his scrawny ass and getting blown up and killed while doing so!
These men came home in a flag draped coffin because of Bergdahl’s asinine temper tantrum.
Berdgahl, meanwhile, got to be a guest of the Taliban for 5 years. Was he a prisoner? Yes. Was he a prisoner of war? IMO…NO.
On Monday October 16, 2017, deserter Bowe Bergdahl will appear in court. Some eight years after Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked off his combat outpost in the…
One has to ask, at what point does Huma Abedin draw the line? Thinking about all that her pervert husband, Anthony Weiner, has PUBLICLY put her through,…
Today, Anthony Weiner stood in front of a judge in a Manhattan courtroom and pleaded guilty to a single count of “transferring obscene material to a minor.”…
Back in September, Hillary decided to make a “I’m against rape” statement – which frankly, was boring, because who isn’t against rape except bad guys? Pronouncing that…