While President Present rattles on about how he could have been Trayvon, and his Merry Gang of Eight continue pushing for amnesty under the guise of “Immigration Reform,” the horrific crimes committed by illegals against American citizens continue to go underreported, if they get a mention at all.
Late last week, Juan Ortega and Edgar Perez, whose immigration status is unverified, were charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child after participating in the gang rape of a thirteen-year-old girl, a runaway from a group home in Texas. As many as thirteen men were involved, each taking turns assaulting the young girl, while the others cheered and filmed the atrocity on their cell phones:
Unfortunately, what happened to this young girl is not an anomaly. A few examples from just this year include:
- June 2013: Luis Alberto Hernandez Garcia, an illegal alien, was convicted of possessing with intent to distribute cocaine and marijuana in Brownsville, Texas. He was sentenced to more than 11 years imprisonment. (Brownsville Herald, June 4, 2013)
- May 2013: An illegal alien — whose identity was withheld to protect the identity of his victim — pled guilty and was convicted in Oklahoma for the statutory rape of an 11-year old child. He was sentenced to 25 years imprisonment. (KWSO Channel 7 News, May 1, 2013)
- April 2013: A Moroccan, Mohammed Mamdouh, was sentenced to five years imprisonment after pleading guilty in February 2012 to conspiracy to a crime of terrorism, criminal possession of a weapon and attempted possession of a weapon as a crime of terrorism in New York City. Mamdouh’s fellow conspirator, Algerian Ahmed Ferhani, was sentenced to ten years imprisonment in March. (Businessweek, April 26, 2013).
- April 2013: Oscar Hernandez, a Mexican illegal alien was convicted in New Mexico of the murder of a woman in a fight and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. (Albuquerque Journal, April 11, 2013)
- March 2013: Daniel Ignacio, a Guatemalan illegal alien, was found guilty of murder, arson and assault for torching a tenement that killed five. He faces imprisonment of 25 years to life. (New York Times, March 12, 2013)
- February 2013: Yanira del Carmen Guerrero Andrade, a Salvadoran illegal alien residing in Maryland, pled guilty to child sex trafficking for recruiting a run-away, pregnant 15-year-old into prostitution. (U.S. Department of Justice press release, February 13, 2013).
- January 2013: Pereira, a Salvadoran illegal alien was sentenced to 50 years to life in prison for beating his ex-girlfriend to death in 2012 in Nebraska. (1011 Now news, January 4, 2013)
There is no manufactured outrage for the victims, no planned rioting pushed by agenda-driven politicians and their sycophantic media. Just a continued assertion that awarding people, whose first steps upon our American soil are done so illegally, with citizenship will somehow aid our dismal economy and raise worker wages. If their agenda wasn’t so pathetically obvious, it would be laughable.
Mr. Obama swore an oath upon his inauguration to keep our nation safe. Instead, he has ignored the will of the people’s representatives in Congress and dictated that illegals who meet certain criteria will not be deported, awarding them de facto amnesty, prompting a lawsuit from ICE agents, who say he has violated “the obligation of the executive branch to faithfully execute the law.” As long as illegals claim protection under Mr. Obama’s Unconstitutional DREAM Act, law-enforcement officers are ordered, by the man who promised to secure our nation, to release them without charge. Many of those set free have felony criminal records, a direct threat to our safety.
So while Mr. Obama and the other race hustlers—whose only focus seems to be creating a permanent progressive majority—force the mythical narrative that the biggest threat to the black community is attacks by whites, while stuffing the proceeds from the sale of victimhood into their pockets, they cover up the real threat: pandemic illegal immigration, including terrorists crossing our borders who desire nothing short of the full annihilation of America. It is not only jobs they are taking away, but in far too many cases, innocent lives.
What is your experience with illegal immigration?